Concrete curing is the action taken to maintain the moisture and temperature conditions of freshly laid concrete.
For the past 25+ years, weekday afternoons for the team at Concord Coatings have been spent spraying cure on the freshly laid concrete slabs of Brisbane.
Preventing the loss of moisture from the concrete, particularly at the surface during the curing period is crucial. Curing promotes the chemical hydration of the cementitious materials so that the properties of the mixture will develop and harden.
Unfortunately, some concrete contractors fail to engage an expert to apply the concrete curing membrane. Don’t make this mistake, as concrete curing is a critical component in the properties of the concrete at depth as well as at the surface.
CONCRETE CURING SERVICES
Concord Industrial Coatings are preferred applicators for Seal Hard Multicure AC90, specially formulated to cure freshly laid concrete, whether textured, exposed, indoors or outdoors.
We apply this concrete curing membrane to form an impervious film over the surface area. This prevents excessive cement hydration, minimises shrinkage and increases the durability of the concrete surface.
More benefits of Seal Hard Multicure AC90
- Complies with Australian Standards.
- Achieves water retention of 90%
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Eliminates the need for curing with plastic, hessian or water
- Reduces concrete dusting
- One coat application
- Will not change the colour of concrete
- Equipment washes out in water
- When applied at the correct application serves as a temporary sealer against oils and other contaminants and reduces the need for harsh cleaning with detergents or Acids.
- Compatible with most after trades